People across the world are attaching safety pins to their lapels, shirts and dresses to signify that they are linked, willing to stand up for the vulnerable. Show that you're a safe place for the voiceless with this hand embroidered necklace.
Hand stitched black safety pin on a white/light grey acid washed cotton material in a black hand painted wooden embroidery hoop pendant.
- The chain is available in antique bronze OR stainless steel for an additional $2.00. Both are with a lobster clasp and are approximately 27" long without the pendant and can be shortened by me. See product photos for the different chains and length options.
Go here for more chain & necklace info
* 27 1/2" chain
* 1.77" x 1.05" Pendant
PACKAGING & SHIPPING -
- Each embroidered necklace comes safely shipped to you on a stamped necklace card tucked inside a gift box! Color of gift box may vary.
- This necklace is ready to ship - please see shipping estimate at checkout for current processing time
OTHER INFORMATION -
- Please note, the colors may appear different on your monitor than what you see in real life
- My necklaces are hand designed and hand embroidered, no two will ever be exact
- For size reference, please see the images
Check out the other Embroidery Hoop Necklaces I have for sale here: