People across the world are attaching safety pins to their lapels, shirts and dresses to signify that they are linked, willing to stand up for the vulnerable. Show that you're a safe place for the voiceless with this hand embroidered necklace.
Hand stitched black safety pin on a white/light grey acid washed cotton material in a black hand painted wooden embroidery hoop pendant.
- This necklace is READY TO SHIP
- The chain is antique bronze with a lobster clasp and is approximately 27" long without the pendant and can be shortened by me.
~ Please use the drop down menu to select your desired chain length, otherwise the standard 27" chain will be sent with your order! ~
**Stainless Steel chains with a lobster clasp are now available in the drop down menu! 27" long without the pendant, and they can also be shortened by me!**
Go here for more chain & necklace info
* 27 1/2" chain
* 1.77" x 1.05" Pendant
PACKAGING & SHIPPING -
- Each embroidered necklace comes safely shipped to you on a stamped necklace card tucked inside a gift box! Color of gift box may vary.
- This necklace is ready to ship - please see shipping estimate at checkout for current processing time
OTHER INFORMATION -
- Please note, the colors may appear different on your monitor than what you see in real life
- My necklaces are hand designed and hand embroidered, no two will ever be exact
- For size reference, please see the images
Check out the other Embroidery Hoop Necklaces I have for sale here: