ocarina hand embroidered Zelda necklace
An ocarina is an ancient wind musical instrument and this hand embroidered one is inspired by the Legend of Zelda video game "Ocarina of Time". By playing various melodies, it can alter the tides of time, and it can unlock the secrets of the universe. Now you can wear one of your very own!
D E T A I L S:
Blue hand stitched ocarina on a white cotton background and framed in a wooden embroidery hoop pendant.
- The chain is available in antique bronze OR stainless steel for an additional $2.00. Both are with a lobster clasp and are approximately 27" long without the pendant and can be shortened by me. See product photos for the different chains and length options.
** Please use the drop down menu to select your desired chain length, otherwise the standard 27" chain will be sent with your order **
- Please note, the colors may appear different on your monitor than what you see in real life
- My necklaces are hand designed and hand embroidered, no two will ever be exact
M E A S U R E M E N T S:
* 1" Pendant
S H I P P I N G:
- Each embroidered necklace comes safely shipped to you on a stamped necklace card tucked inside a gift box! Color of gift box may vary.
- This necklace is ready to ship - please see shipping estimate at checkout for current processing time
M O R E:
Check out the other Embroidery Hoop Necklaces I have for sale here:
Pretty In Skulls Embroidered Necklaces
Questions? Comments? Requests? Send me a message!